Demos for Sprints 115 & 117
The Avalon team's demo for sprints 115 & 117 are now available for viewing.
115’s demo highlights:
· Extra view on track (or segment) level metadata for an item in Avalon.
· Corresponds in time and length in offset.
· Key feature for Variations migration.
· Back-end tool for wiping out data on server side.
· Not using active Fedora code to delete or destroy, going straight to Fedora and Solr and issuing delete commands directly including destroying all Fedora tombstones and PIDs that are deleted.
· Goes to source, deletes everything quickly.
117’s demo – Enhancements/Bug Fixes for 5.1.5
· Initial load is faster, switching between items is faster. (miliseconds)
· Second scrubber user enhancements for cleaner navigation.
To view all demos, here's our Avalon collection: http://bit.ly/2apvrmd
Please note we will have an upcoming 5.1.5 release coming soon and 6.0 is on the near horizon.
Our waffle board, #Avalon slack chat on the HydraPartners channel and our renewed commitment to shareable sprint demos are all measures to bring community insight and inspiration to the Avalon code and design.